Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits

Anyone here on myspace? (Other than Vader's Mom and Mrs. Sidney :) I've had one for a couple of years, but rarely use it. I do like getting bulletins from my kids' friends, though, so I thought I'd update it. Not sure I like its looks yet, and lots of the words run together, but I'm working on it. You can check it here, and watch my progress. Advice is welcome :))

If you're in the Wichita area, I'll be talking with Kelly Long live on KREJ at 8:30 your time, April 29. Just giving you a heads up. (And give me grace--it'll be 6:30 my time. Ack.)

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I recently went up north to do some research for my next set of books. I'm thrilled to be able to write stories that are set along the rocky and majestic central California coast. Think otters and brimming tidepools and moonstones on the beach...ahh! I'll let you know more as I can.

In the meantime
, I'm continuing to love the reader mail I'm getting, and what's especially fun is I'm still hearing from many of you who have recently read my first book, Chocolate Beach. Lots of requests for recipes, so I'm working on a cool .pdf file of brownies, chocolate chili, and other yummy surprises. To receive it, all you need to do is sign up for my mailing list (on sidebar or on my website.) I'll let you know when I'm about to send it out!

Off to do what I love...

3 comments:

Ronel said...

Chocolate Chili sounds good!!

Thanks for the warning, I can watch Godspell online via Netflix.

Can't wait to hear more about your next book.

Ciao for now,
Ronel

Brenda said...

I just took a look at your myspace site and read that you went to Eagle Rock High School. My aunt lived on Eagle Rock Blvd. in LA for years. She recently moved to OC.

The new book series about otters and tidepools sounds fun. I'm also interested in those recipes! :)

Dionna said...

I'm on Myspace - I just left you a friend request.