Monday, April 28, 2008

Feeling Grateful

We writers often spend our time (okay, way too much time) ruminating on the age-old question, "Do I stink?", often answering in the affirmative, so it's a great relief to our tender psyches when we read something happy about our work.

So-woohoo!--on Sunday morning,
sweet Debbie emailed me the following review of Truffles by the Sea written by Cindy of Ck2s Kwips and Kritiques. It's a stunner and almost made me cry, so I thought I'd share it with you: Cindy's Review

Laurel Wreath, who writes for CWO Magazine, also emailed me via my website recently to let me know how much she loved the book, and then she posted the following terrific review on her site and on Amazon. (Sorry I made you so hungry, Laurel--Not :)) Laurel's Review.

Thanks so much to you ladies and to all who've taken the time to both read my newest release, and to also post a review--many did so back in February, and I so appreciate you all!

Interview and Giveaway

I'm spending the rest of the day over at Author Lena Nelson Dooley's blog. If you haven't had a chance to read Truffles by the Sea, come on by Lena's site and enter a comment--you might just win a free copy. Good luck!

4 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Of course you don't stink, silly! Congratulations on the great reviews =)

Ronel said...

Way to Go!! I am glad you are getting such good reviews, you deserve them.

I am sending out the book today. No need to send me S by S, my hubby bought me all three together.

I am going to enter to win Truffles on your friend’s blog.

Have a great day!! (It is already 80 in San Diego)

Ciao for now, Ronel

Julie Carobini said...

Thanks so much, Ronel! You are very sweet. Can't wait to lounge in the backyard and read :)

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Yay! Congratulations to you. I so need to get your books. I became a fan of your work through your blog.