Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hello Again

Haha...it's Wednesday morning and I'm still cracking up that David A sang Sweet Caroline last night. I was just kidding in my post yesterday, but did I call it or what? LOL...

Actually, the contestants sounded pretty good
singing Neil's stuff, I have to say. While voting last night, I got a busy signal for everyone but Jason (yeah, we give everyone at least one vote, just to be nice ;) I'm becoming more and more of a David Cook fan each day, although this year, I really do like them all--much different than in past years when our family of five would shout at the TV and each other over our preferences (family bonding and all).

As for the vote-off? It really should be Jason--I even think he wants to go, don't you? Beautiful face, that one, but oh, those expressions! David C rocked it, David A was just average for me (as Randy would say, "I'm not mad at you."), Brooke's last half of the Monkeys' song was much better than the first--I think it took her time to get comfortable and just rock out, and Syesha looked and sounded terrific, in my opinion. I wonder why Simon gave her the death knell? Think he was trying to stir up votes for her?

Opinions, please? Oh, and what did you think of the show's frenetic pace? Even poor Paula didn't know what was going on...

7 comments:

Ronel said...

Do you think there is something seriously wrong with Paula? She seems to be out of it all the time.

I heard the audio this morning and I really think she doesn't know what is going on.

Julie Carobini said...

You know, there did seem to be something 'off' about Paula last night. Maybe fatigue or pain meds. Hopefully nothing worse.

In her defense, though, the show last night was terribly frenetic and, because of that, not as much fun to watch. I believe her when she said she got her notes mixed up. (Then again, I'm a pushover in general, ha.)

Dionna said...

I was actually kind of bored last night. They need to rev things up to more pop/rock!

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! I agree. I think Jason will go tonight..he NEEDS to go, but we shall see!!! Hope you are having an awesome day!

Nise' said...

Poor Paula...and she wants to be on dancing with the stars? Jason should go home, but like you said, he should have been gone long before this so we shall see.

Jana said...

Okay, first of all, it's Monkees! Yes, I'm not only a Neil Diamond fan, I'm a huge Monkees fan. Okay, with that said...

I did not see Brooke going. But I guess it had to happen. We're getting down to the last few and she wasn't going to win. Jason should be next, though I wouldn't be surprised if it's Syesha.

Julie Carobini said...

oh-kay, Jana...MonKEES :))

Hoping to find time to post...running out the door..