Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tricia Goyer and I met more than 10 years ago at the Mt. Hermon Christian Writers conference and have been friends & prayer buddies ever since. Just love her!

Still reliving the days in Dallas, yet when I spotted my Mr. So Right waiting for me at the airport, I nearly knocked him over. Missed. Him. So. Much. And though I missed the kids too, he picked me up by himself and drove us north along the coast so I could say 'hey' to my beloved ocean :) So ahhh!

A highlight was stopping for Mexican food in Malibu and people watching. Seeing all those hybrids mingled with Ferraris felt like I was in the pages of a Kristin Billerbeck book, lol (Kristin pokes fun at celebrities in some of her novels, in case you didn't know.)

Ah well. I'm home, and the dishes are piled up again, and my conference clothes sit like a clump waiting for some attention, and writing needs to be done. Yeah, it's good to be back.

1 comment:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Even though we only met in the elevator, it was great to see your smiling face! So many people, and not enough time to visit! But, oh what fun. I'm with you--glad to be home:)