Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Yahweh Sisterhood of the Traveling Rat

In the front row, we are Cathy Hake, Katie Cushman, Moi, and Lauraine Snelling. Behind us are Gail, Frances and Cindy. The gals had met for dinner with the rest of their Bible study group, then headed over to visit us at the Berean store in Temecula.

That's their mascot, Mz. Rat, in front of me. It was after 9 pm, and all I can say is I was too tired to run. LOL Kidding, kidding...these sweet gals and their "friend" made for a fun way to end the night (and gave us story fodder too! :)

3 comments:

Diann Hunt said...

Oh my gosh, Ratatouille is having a book signing! LOL!!

Seriously, the picture is great! Sounds like you all had a fun time. Wish I could have been in the area to stop in and visit!

Anonymous said...

All of you together look like nothing but TROUBLE!!!

Julie Carobini said...

Oh Diann! Why didn't we think of that, haha.


And VM, you don't know the half of it ;)