Wednesday, March 19, 2008

American Idol, Top 10

So long, Amanda. Her hoarse voice and rocker persona weren't my favorite, but I never really thought she wouldn't make it to the top 10. She seemed to have enough of a fan base to pull her along. I was wrong about that. Against the odds, Kristy made it, and we have our tour. Last year, I took Elementary Girl, Teen Girl, and Teen Girl's Friend to the AI tour in Anaheim, and we're still talking about it. Now we know who we'll be shelling out the big bucks for this summer. The rest of the season...is gravy.

3 comments:

Jana said...

I remember reading that you went to that last year. They don't come anywhere near us, so I've never been able to go.

I agree, Amanda wasn't my favorite, but I really thought she'd make the top ten. Oh well, maybe Kristy will make enough money on the tour to buy her horse back.

Anonymous said...

I've only seen a couple of the AI people perform, but I did like her style. Reminded me of Wynonna.

Michelle Van Loon said...

Pulling for Brooke or David Cook. :)