...or 'jacuzzi' to Simon ;)
p.s. We love you.
Ack! I've been tagged by Dionna--and I'm late in responding. Better late than never, am I right?
Here's what she told me to do: tag 5 people and you can't tag the person that tagged you. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know you are tagging them and why. Also, direct them to your blog for instructions. Also notify the tagger when you post your list so that they can enjoy reading the responses. Basically when you get tagged, you post ten fun facts about yourself!
Here goes. Not sure how fun these are, though, lol...
1. I once chose to write an 18-page term paper on the life of the sea anemone.
(Are you sure you'd like to keep reading?)
2. I used to be a phantom-shopper for Taco Bell (You quiero...)
3. My cousin co-wrote the hit, "We Belong", which was recorded by Pat Benatar and is currently the song on the Sheraton commercials. (Go Cuz Dan!)
4. I became a swimmer in high school basically because I was too uncoordinated to be on the dive team.
5. I ran 3 miles of the LA Marathon while pregnant (which is also the reason I didn't finish the whole thing ;)
6. Elementary Girl (who's sitting next to me at the moment) says to say that I embarrass her. A lot!
7. My husband's my dream guy.
8. My favorite color is blue. Like the sea. Get it?
9. I made a cameo in my last book.
10. My kids drive me to my knees in prayer every day--LOL--I mean that in a good way! (Praying for them :)