Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Adios, Chikezie

...or 'jacuzzi' to Simon ;)

p.s. We love you.

***

Ack! I've been tagged by Dionna--and I'm late in responding. Better late than never, am I right?

Here's what she told me to do: tag 5 people and you can't tag the person that tagged you. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know you are tagging them and why. Also, direct them to your blog for instructions. Also notify the tagger when you post your list so that they can enjoy reading the responses. Basically when you get tagged, you post ten fun facts about yourself!

Here goes. Not sure how fun these are, though, lol...

1. I once chose to write an 18-page term paper on the life of the sea anemone.

(Are you sure you'd like to keep reading?)

2. I used to be a phantom-shopper for Taco Bell (You quiero...)

3. My cousin co-wrote the hit, "We Belong", which was recorded by Pat Benatar and is currently the song on the Sheraton commercials. (Go Cuz Dan!)

4. I became a swimmer in high school basically because I was too uncoordinated to be on the dive team.

5. I ran 3 miles of the LA Marathon while pregnant (which is also the reason I didn't finish the whole thing ;)

6. Elementary Girl (who's sitting next to me at the moment) says to say that I embarrass her. A lot!

7. My husband's my dream guy.

8. My favorite color is blue. Like the sea. Get it?

9. I made a cameo in my last book.

10. My kids drive me to my knees in prayer every day--LOL--I mean that in a good way! (Praying for them :)

6 comments:

Jana said...

Can't say I'll miss Chikezie - he chose a bad song this week.

I don't know who'll win, but it seems like my pick always comes in second. Every time.

Hey, do they show Idol "live" in CA or is it delayed? I'd been wondering that and kept forgetting to ask. I couldn't imagine they show it at 6 pm, so I was assuming it was delayed.

Chaos-Jamie said...

I liked Chikezie. I didn't think he'd win, but I liked his down home cookin' kind of style...when he did it.

Something is triggering my memory about this cameo, but I can't remember where. Do tell.

Julie Carobini said...

Haha, Jamie. I'm not so sure I want anyone to know. Hm, then again, maybe this could be a contest or something...:))

Dionna said...

Oh those are great things! 18 pages on the sea anemone huh? ARE there 18 pages of info on the sea anemone? :)
And I LOVE Pat Benetar. How cool is that to have a link to one of her songs?
Don't tell me what you discovered at Taco Bell. I don't think I want to know....

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Cool idea. I wonder if I could write me into a bit part of my novels.

I just may have to reread Truffles to find out where you came in. Was it in one of the cross scenes?

Becky

No surprise about Chikezie. My prediction is Kristy goes next week.

Julie Carobini said...

Yes, Jana, we see Idol on tape ;( Which is why I avoid the computer until after the show has aired (almost saw a spoiler last night, but quickly threw my hand in front of the screen!)

And yes to you too, Dionna! As it turned out, the sea anemone is actually a fascinating creature (to me :))

Oh, Becky. I'll give you a hint. It was not up at the cross, and it involves water. I should have said mini-mini-cameo, lol...