Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Readin'

Thanks to all the SAHMs who've participated in my survey. GREAT responses! There's still time to give me your 2cents, so if you're interested, see yesterday's post here.

Also, thanks
to those of you who commented on DWTS yesterday. I didn't watch it (sorry Dad) because I was being mom, being cook, working on a proposal, and judging a writing contest. Today I'm beyond tired, and I think the past couple of months of travel (3 trips!), interviews re: the new book, writing, and Easter-ing, finally hit me, and all I want to do is crawl underneath the comforter and stay there. Or at least lay on the beach and read :)

Speaking of reading, I've noticed several Spring Reading lists going up in blogdom, so here's my unofficial wish list for the next few months. I'm probably forgetting something really good, so feel free to make suggestions. Okay, here goes:

Symphony of Secrets, by Sharon Hinck
When the Nile Runs Red, by Diann Mills
The Time Traveler's Wife, by Audrey Niffenegger
Blue Heart Blessed, By Susan Meissner
Sweet Caroline, by Rachel Hauck
Persuasion, by Jane Austen
Taming Rafe, by Susan May Warren
Skid, by Rene Gutteridge

3 comments:

Jana said...

I actually wrote a whole post about DWTS today - just too much to say. I like to record it and then zip through everything but the dancing and judging - it takes less than an hour to watch a two hour show. I do the same with AI. And I only record the last five minutes of the results show.

That looks like a good reading list. I don't have a list as such, I just read whatever's on hand. I tend to buy way more books than I can ever read!

Chaos-Jamie said...

I want to read Persuasion, too. Maybe we should have a book club. After I judge BOTY. I'm already freaking out. I hope I didn't over commit.

Georgiana Daniels said...

Mmm, looks like a great reading list! I adore a good book =)