Friday, March 07, 2008

Muchas Gracias!

A HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who've stopped in for a visit these past three days! So far I've counted 106--that's 106!--entries for the truffles & book contest. What you people will do for your chocolate, LOL! It's going to take me a little bit more time than usual to fairly and randomly pick the winners--I need to go through them all and make sure I've got everyone accounted for--so please check back around Sunday.

If you'll be in the Ventura area tomorrow, March 8, I'll be signing books at the Ventura Barnes & Noble at 2 pm. Otherwise, I'll see you back here in a day or two.

Btw, because of your support, Truffles by the Sea made it to the #1 most talked about book on Technorati today. I'd like to take this moment to thank all the little people...haha, just kidding. I'm very, very, VERY honored for all the support. Thanks again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are #1!!