Tuesday, March 11, 2008

American Uni, er, Idol

The winner of Only Uni is Ivangirl! Congrats! And thanks, Camy, for a super fun post :)

***

It's AI tonight--can't wait to see the fancy new set in all its glory. Anyone know what the theme is? Or what the new bye-bye song will be (I still like Bad Day from a couple of years back...) I've been busy prepping for a writer's conference and haven't checked yet. Hm. Anyway, let's meet back here tomorrow with guesses on who's going home. Sound good?

5 comments:

Amy said...

I think it's Beattles tonight?

Megan said...

Yeah they said Beattles and John Lennon

Julie Carobini said...

Cool--I'd heard the Beatles' music was finally released for AI's use. Just didn't know it would be tonight. Better get the snacks out...

Jana said...

Just posted my review - looking forward to your thoughts.

Ivÿ said...

lovely! thanks for picking me in this giveaway. :)

can't wait to read this book. :)