Monday, March 03, 2008

Truffles Week!

All week long, Vader's Mom is giving away a box of truffles a day! How fun is that? The timing's perfect too because the Christmas cookies are long gone, as are the heart-boxes from Valentine's Day. Am I right? Be sure to pop on over there and enter a comment to win those truffles. And I'll be guest posting there sometime this week, too.

And Wednesday through Friday of this week, I'll be cyber beach hopping all over the place with the CFBA. (I'll post a link for you on Wednesday.) I too will be giving away yummy chocolates along with a copies of Truffles by the Sea so please stop in.

Share the love ;*) by sending your own blog readers over here on those days (and if one of them wins, maybe they'll share their truffles with you. Could happen :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if I could add your link to my Bloggy Love links on my blog. :)