Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Top 7 tonight

Thanks everyone for the kind comments yesterday--and for playing :) Using the random number generator--love that tool!--Christine was chosen to win Every Good and Perfect Gift by Sharon Souza. Congrats, Christine! Please email me your snail mail address and I'll get that out to you.

As for today, it's American Idol night again, and word is that Mariah Carey's mentoring the top 7. I suppose they'll be singing one of her songs? Hm. If so, that should be interesting for people like Kristy and Jason. Any guesses on what they'll sing? And now that the writer's strike is over, and sitcoms are back, are you still planning to watch?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie,
My DVR is filled and I can only imagine how it is going to be after the return of my favorite shows. I am thinking I might have to drop my reality tv and return to my sitcoms. I guess I will see how things go next week.

Am I alone with this idea??

Jana said...

I don't really know any Mariah Carey songs, but I know she has that great diva voice. Syesha should be thrilled.

We have two different DVD recorders and a VCR so I can record three different channels at once, while watching a fourth one. Nothing gets past me!

Brittanie said...

Of Course. We love AI. :)

Amy said...

sit-coms???
AI all the way baby! Thankfully it doesn't go up against LOST! (back next week...yesssss)

Jana said...

My review is up now - looking forward to yours!