Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mikey J

Oh boy, I really didn't expect to have to say goodbye to Michael John just yet. As Amy said in yesterday's comments, Elem. Girl is smart ;), oh but Michael looked so sad...

Anyway.

Did y'all see the second rendition of Shout to the Lord on the show tonight? Anyone know why they sang it again? Was it because the lyrics were changed in the first rendition? Or was it heavily requested? Or?

Just wondering. I'm going to download it once we get home from our brief trip to the central coast. In addition to lolling around with my girls for a couple of days, this has also been a bit of a research trip since I'm working on a series of books set in this area. SUCH FUN!

More on that later...for now, I'd love to get your reaction to anything Idol. Oh, and next week, I'll be giving away a brand new copy of an incredible book by Sharon Souza. See you soon!

2 comments:

Timothy Fish said...

I didn't make a prediction, but I wasn't surprised to see him go.

I don't know why they chose to do Shout to the Lord again, but they pretty much had to do something they had already done, so they wouldn't overwork everyone getting ready for the show. I suspect that it was easier to modify Shout to the Lord to fit a different stage.

Jana said...

I didn't watch the Wed. show, so I really enjoyed Shout to the Lord! That was awesome!

I was a little sad to see Michael go, but like I said to Hubby, he wasn't going to win so he had to go sometime. I'd still like to see Syesha leave...