Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Top 4

Even before the lavish praises from the judges, I thought David A kicked it tonight. The boy--can't believe I have a son almost his age!--has super smooth vocals, the kind we music buyers spend tons of money on, am I right?

Syesha has really done well against the odds. She's been in the bottom 3 how many times? Good for her for overcoming--I hope she sails on through this week (and why was Randy so down on her second vocal? Hm). David C looked like a deer in the headlights this week, but he still sounded very fine. So that leaves our Jason, who most probably will go home tomorrow. Let's just leave it at that...;)

What's your prediction?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like David A's voice a lot. But I think David C sings great too! In my opinion, I think it's going to be a tough decision to make between these two boys in the end!

Jana said...

Jason definitely needs to go. I like him, but he's run his course.

Syesha has finally learned how to connect with the audience, so I hope it's not her who goes.

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Well, you know I think Jason should have been gone two weeks ago. I think it is more and more obvious that he doesn't belong with the top singers. He gets up off his stool and he looks so uncomfortable on stage. He's not the performer the others are, nor does he have the range in his voice or in the kinds of music he sings.

David C. might be going through what David A. did earlier--for two weeks after the judges declared him the one to beat he had subpar performances. Nerves? A bar so high he's trying too hard? It's-in-the-bag-itis?

Becky