Wednesday, May 07, 2008

...but he did not shoot the deputy

I'm so proud of Jason. As predicted, he went home tonight, but he did it with fun and style (Bob Marley anyone?). Did y'all hear him say under his breath that if he had stayed another week then he'd have to sing 3 songs and "I don't know what I'd do!" He's so honest. And talented. And cute (in a little cousin sort of way).

Next week we'll get to watch the hometown visits for Syesha (way to go!), David A and David C (my guess as the final two). This, I believe, is how it should be.

What do you think? Is this thing winding down as it should? Speak your mind...:)

2 comments:

Jana said...

Ever since Lloyd Weber week, Syesha has improved 100%. She definitely deserves to be in the top 3. And the Davids, well, I've had no doubt practically from the beginning! This is going to be an exciting end of the season!

Jane said...

For some reason, this season holds no real appeal for me. But I'm thinking David A/C are the top 2. It really was time for Syesha to go a while back.