Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Top 2 Perform

Although David A's been the favorite since he wowed the world (and my fam) during audition week, David C has stepped it enough that online bookies are predicting he'll win the title of American Idol this Wednesday. Don't look at me that way--I don't gamble! Just happened to read that in the headlines...:)

Personally, I'm rooting for David Cook. He didn't draw me early on, but oh how he's navigated the challenging waters over time, demonstrating his song choice savvy, arrangement skill, and spot on vocals.

Can't wait to see what the Dueling Davids have in store tonight. No pressure, eh?

4 comments:

Jana said...

I can't wait to see what David C. has in store tonight. He's definitely my choice to win!

imbeingheldhostage said...

I'm on pins and needles waiting for you to blog about it actually. I don't get to even SEE tonight's show until Thursday and by then, the news will be covering it. So, no pressure for you, but I'm on the edge of my computer chair!

Julie Carobini said...

Oh my goodness--better keep the laptop out during the show! I'm on it imbeingheldhostage :)

Sarah Wylie said...

I'm rooting for David C as well! I'm off to watch the show in...5 minutes:)