Thursday, November 30, 2006

On violence and better things...

Saw the latest Bond flick and I have to say: Too Violent. It didn't help that the only seating left was in the first two rows. Yeah, that's what I want-- to see all that bloody horror--and close up too!

On a higher note, Teen Son started off Christmas Right last night with a trek downtown with his youth group to offer hot chocolate and kind words to the homeless living on our streets. Couldn't have come at a better time because the weather's been uncharacteristically cold and windy here in So Cal. Of course, it's always a good time to do unto others...

Speaking of Christmas, I'm still refining the gift list--and rethinking the inclusion of that radio-controlled rat. My mailbox has been bulging lately with catalogs, but who has the time? If you come up with anything new and exciting, send it my way, will you?

Off to writing land. I've gotten so caught up in the story that I'm starting to miss my turns when driving through town. Sounds bad, but to all the writers, that's a good thing--is it not?

No comments: