Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Whistlestop Tour

Later this month I'll be touring SoCal with authors Kathryn (Katie) Cushman, Cathy Marie Hake, and Lauraine Snelling! Here's a quick overview of the seven stops, but you can find more info on my website's events page. If you live in any of the cities listed, I hope you will stop in and say hello!!!

Thursday, February 28, 1 PM, Berean, San Diego
Thursday, February 28, 7 PM, Berean, Temecula
Friday, February 29, 10 AM, Bible House, Orange
Friday February 29, 2 PM, Christian Book and Gift, Buena Park
Friday, February 29, 7 PM, Living Water, Covina
Saturday, March 1, 10:30 AM, Selah Christian Store, Redlands
Saturday, March 1, 1 PM, Long’s Christian Bookstore, Rancho Cucamonga

***

And my sis-in-law Diane sent this link, for me to share with all my chocoholic friends (that would be you :)

3 comments:

Brittanie said...

Hi Julie
Too bad I live in the Deep South. I am giving away a $15 dollar GC to B+N, Booksamillion, or Amazon on my blog for the bloggy giveaways.
http://www.abookloverforever.blogspot.com
:)

Julie Carobini said...

Omgoodness Brittanie. I just checked out your site and you put my own tall reading list to shame. Happy Reading! And I hope some of my blogging buddies head on over to your site and enter to win the GC (hint--that would more than cover T by the Sea ;)

Amy said...

I don't actually live in those cities, but close enough to make a trip, probably temecula. I don't get to go to signings very often. :)