Thursday, March 05, 2009

American Idol, Top 12...almost

Ohhhh...key. So we've got our top 9 with last night going as I predicted. Like it was that difficult to guess, lol... Tonight there's a sing off, right? Isn't that what I heard? What did y'all think of the 8 who are getting another chance? I was super surprised they didn't put Felicia and Ju'not through after all the props the judges gave them, but not shaken at all about their choice to bring Tatiana back. First, the girl can sing, and second, her dramatics--the crying and near fainting--mean RATINGS (remember The Bachelor???) Not that I'd like to see this week after week...

Speaking of The Bachelor, Patty posted the following comment on my last post about the 'historic' finale: Just for the sake of discussion.....how is the fact that this played out on the finale different than if it had played out on an earlier episode? The proposal??

I responded that breakups leading up to the finale were par for the course and expected. What showed a lack of maturity was breaking off the actual engagement on camera. This is my opinion, so chime in with your thoughts, okay Ladies and Gents?

And I'll leave you with this post to check out by Bill Giovanetti, giving his take on why Jason was doomed to mess up.

Have a beachy day...wherever you are!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Found you while blog-hopping. Also intrigued by your books...I'll be back. American Idol is the staple in our home of 5 right now and our topic of conversation during the mid week. It's all fun...

Anonymous said...

I did watch Idol (I don't watch Bachelor)---I'm stoked to see what happens tonight........

I can't stand Tatiana's antics...but you're right, RATINGS, indeed.