Wednesday, March 18, 2009

American Idol, top 11

Popping in quick to say hello. I had my latte and pop tarts this morning and have been writing ever since. So much to do! My heroine's about to go through the door of no return, so to speak, and I'm just so stressed for her...;)

Last night I had my laptop out and continued to write while watching Am. Idol. Not much thrilled me, but I could've been distracted. You? I did get a little frightened off by Adam. He's an amazing artist, but that was just a bit creepy for me. Danny and Matt stick out best in my mind at the moment, oh and Megan too.

Any guesses about who'll leave tonight? I'm thinking Michael or Scott. This one will be sad because whoever leaves misses the tour by 'that much.' Ouch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed yesterday's Idol...so I'm stoked to see tonights. I have my small group on Tuesdays, and I don't have a DVR (I know, I'm a freak)...so, tonight will be interesting for me.

I hope Megan STAYS. I love her. Maybe I'm partial to all the tattoos....who knows? **smile**

Keep writing away...I love it when I'm feeling what my characters feel when I'm writing. Makes it feel real, huh?

Julie Carobini said...

Yes, Lynn, my new heroine is becoming more and more real as I write her story!

You really must get a DVR, my friend. Sooo much fun!