Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Look what flew in?

Aren't they sweet? These duckies flew in to the backyard recently. I think they're the same two I saw waddling down the sidewalk early one morning on my run to the beach. We've also seen lots of herons and pelicans flying overhead ... just not landing on the patio (although we do watch out for their, ahem, missiles ;0)

Writing today, and looking forward to American Idol tonight. I hear they'll be some dueling duets to watch. Wondering what Steven Tyler will say about that ... the man has lots to say, doesn't he? Not a fan of the profanity, but love the creative stuff. My favorite so far was when he told James last week "...you're out of your mind, beautifully so." Haha ... been there. At least the out of my mind part ;-)

Have a beachy day, my friends ~ wherever you are ...

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

I liked when he told James, "It takes a lot of money to look this cheap!"

Julie Carobini said...

I remember that one, LuAnn. Cracked me up!