Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Problem solved...

I've got much to do, yet little accomplished. So I'm retreating from the blogging world (but I'll take breaks :) and focusing on my next book because, basically, Elementary Girl laughed when she looked over my shoulder last night and saw how little I'd written all day. Busted.

Until we meet again (say, after another 2k words written...), here's a little something for your quizzing pleasure:

Your Mind is 60% Cluttered

Your mind is starting to get cluttered, and as a result, it's a little harder for you to keep focused. Try to let go of your pettiest worries and concerns. The worrying is worse than the actual problems!

2 comments:

Anne Dayton said...

I don't even WANT to know how cluttered my mind is. If my desk is any indication... well, I'll just say good luck with the writing. Can't wait to read what you come up with!

Julie Carobini said...

Yeah, Anne, me too!