Saturday, August 04, 2007

Oh, Mr. Darcy!

"You bewitch me, body and soul."

Sigh. That, my friends, is one of my favorite lines from Pride and Prejudice. And be still my romantic heart, but a fictionalized version of the beloved author's life is being released on film next week.

So to satisfy the whim of Austen fans everywhere, my publisher, Bethany House, is releasing a couple of new books about Jane just in time. You can check them out here. (If you buy them through my cbd link, 10% of your purchase will go to feed children in poverty-stricken countries. See my website for more details.)

Imagine. Jane and I published by the same House. Will wonders never cease...

For your British romance quizzing pleasure:

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!



Welcome Blogging Chicks! For more fun posts, check out today's carnival here.

1 comment:

Georgiana Daniels said...

I love this quiz! Thanks for posting it--I'm pretty sure I'm putting it up tomorrow :)