Friday, July 30, 2010

Pennsylvania Shore

It's our last full day in Pennsylvania visiting family. Word is were heading out for some elk viewing soon. Oh, man, we're a long way from the coast of Cali! Haha. So anyhoo, I'm glad we've been here in the summertime. Able to experience kayaking and biking...pretty much what I do at home (in spare time, of course), except this time I'm surrounded by woods and mountains and bodies of fresh water (as opposed to the salty stuff...) Hubby and kids even hiked into the woods and picked two containers full of blueberries and blackberries. SUCH a pretty time of year in the east!

On another note, I wanted to let you know that Michelle Vasquez over at Life in Review is giving away a copy of A Shore Thing. I've been sooo honored by the interest in my latest Otter Bay Novel. I love Callie and Gage and romance and conflict and sea life...and I've been getting lots of reader mail too. You BLESS me when you write, so THANK YOU so much!

Please let your friends know about Michelle's giveaway, or if you haven't had a chance to pick up your copy, please enter! Or you can pick up a copy in bookstores or online (Amazon has it on sale for less than 10 bucks!).

Have a beachy day, my friends ~ wherever you are (and in my case, that would be NW Pennsylvania....:)

2 comments:

Denise Harmer said...

What a beautiful pic., Julie. Looks so peaceful.

Dan Navarro said...

It does indeed, Denise. But it is mighty peaceful here on California's Central Coast, too. And it's a much happier place now that Julie and her lovely family are back home.

Cheers,
Dan