Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Spa Day

After the busyness of the past week, we could all use a little spa action, right? =). But seriously, it's mid-day and I've finally gotten dressed and started the day. Considering I was up at 4:30 am seeing College Boy off on his cross-country trek to URBANA 12 in St. Louis, I'm offering myself a little grace (and a second cup o' joe). Happy to spread some grace your way too!

Hope you all had a merry Christmas and are looking forward to a rockin' New Year. If you received a Kindle or Nook from Santa, you can pick up The Spa at Winter Beach (A Seaside Novella) for only 99cents (or you can read it on your iPad, iPhone or computer via the Kindle app.) It's short and sweet and perfect for cozy reading by the fire. Please spread the word because I'm not sure how long the price will stay that low.

As for me, I'm taking it slow today, easing my way back into working. Already called a friend, prayed for another, and I think I might watch an episode of Downton Abbey. Appreciating life, as it's just so precious ...


No comments: