Sunday, December 02, 2012

Sneak Peek Sunday

Update 12/3/12, 8:45 pm:  The Spa at Winter Beach is now available on Kindle and Nook

Ta-da: The cover of my upcoming e-novella, The Spa at Winter Beach. You like? Makes me want to close up the office and head to the beach ~ even in the rain.


I'll be talking about the origins of this story in the days to come, but in the meantime, I promised to show the cover here and on my Facebook page first. The novella itself will be released on Amazon and Nook in the next 24-48 hours.

Have a beachy Sunday, my friends ~ wherever you are ...

3 comments:

Diane Estrella said...

So exciting! Congrats!!! :O)

Julie Carobini said...

Thank you, Diane! I think I saw an FB message from you. Will check!

Anonymous said...

Neat! I'm glad you were able to bring this fun story to fruition!