Wednesday, December 19, 2012

O Christmas Tree ...

Took this photo last weekend just after sunset in Newport Beach where I'd had an early dinner with the "Orange County Girls," as my fam calls them. The "girls" and I've been friends since we were on the opening team of a hotel across the street from Disneyland when we were college students. LONG time ago ... haha ...

Every year we try to get together to swap ornaments, stories, and memories. Mmm ...This year, we actually met up twice. Sweet times. Wild times. They haven't changed, I haven't either, and yet we have.

Then again, after taking this picture and a slew of others, we all ran down to the water in our heels, laughing and screaming like teens. Maybe some things really don't change all that much after all :)

Here's to a beachy Christmas, my friends ~ wherever you are ...

No comments: