Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Neat-o


Give me some sand and a pair of worn-in flip-flops, and that's usually all it takes to make me a happy girl. So my attachment to this Kate Spade iPhone cover has taken me by surprise. It's calling to me like a lemonade Popsicle in July.

But I told my husband no way. Not going to pay that much for a phone cover. Uh-uh, not going to do it. Instead, we popped into Big Lots and bought one for 5 bucks. So it has an ugly red backing on it? We have college tuition to pay, so a fancy phone cover is o-u-t out.

Then again. Look at it. Can't you just hear the soundtrack of Beach Party playing while you lounge by the pool? Ahh ... maybe it's the call of summer I'm really hearing. Long afternoons beneath a wide umbrella, a cool drink, perhaps a dip in the pool ...

Sigh. Think I'll go put in my copy of Confessions of a Shopaholic. Care to join me? =)

No comments: