Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Here, ducky, ducky ...

Saw these little guys on my neighbor's driveway the other day. See, this is why I love living near the sea. My friend, Deb, prefers life in the mountains, near the deer, her horses, and - gulp - snakes. Me? Not so much. I swoon over the pelicans soaring through the sky on my morning run, and at Oscar the Seal, who pops up through the water to greet me (some of my neighbors think his name is "Sally." Whatever.) Oh, and the herons! When they glide overhead, I marvel at their grace.

Hey, it's the little things, you know? Life is busy. Too busy. And don't get me started about the stress - Ay caramba! But it's times like these, stumbling upon ducks on a sunny weekend morning, that quack me up ...

Have a beachy week, my friends - wherever you are =)

No comments: