Sunday, April 15, 2012

Long live chicky books

Years ago, Chocolate Beach, zaniness and all, was released into the world. I wrote this story about a laid-back beach gal with marriage troubles by the seat of my pants, truly not knowing what would happen next. Even though my craft improved over the years as I tried to - you know - write more serious fiction, CB continues to find new fans. Especially in summertime. Yes, I still get fan mail about Bri Stone and her pal, Gaby, and you know what? I love these characters too! I mean, who can resist a laid-back chick who finds solace from life's dramas by eating chocolate at the beach with her best friend? Right?

Last year, I added bonus content: recipes (Chocolate chili, anyone?) and a new scene, and released Chocolate Beach as an e-book. It's made the rounds, so starting today, Chocolate Beach is available exclusively on Kindle - and it's free in their Kindle Owners Lending Library. If you've never had the chance to read it, and you have a Kindle, you can borrow it. For FREE. (Caveat: you have to be a member of Amazon Prime ...) Here's the link to CB, the e-book.

Happy Monday, my friends! I'm working on a new e-book to be released later this year (woo!), and a couple of other sweet projects. More on that later. In the meantime, have a beachy week ... wherever you are =)

No comments: