Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Pomp and circumstance

Update: Not sure how long this will last, but I noticed that the ebook of Fade to Blue is just 99cents on Amazon's Kindle.

It's graduation time! Tonight the group of 8th grade girls that my older daughter and I have been mentoring are meeting up for the last time. They'll be heading into our church's high school group come graduation from middle school, and I'm so excited for them. But I'll miss them too! So tonight we're going to do a little yogurt party thing. I'm old enough to have seen yogurt come in and out of vogue, so I'm glad it's back!

Only wish we had a Pinkberry nearby. Oh, yum! Have one near you? My favorite is mango with fresh mango, if you can believe it. For all non-Pinkberry yogurt places, I go with chocolate. Go figure :-)

No comments: