Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Happy Wednesday, Friends! It's crazy town as we help pre-teen girl with her project for the big school science fair tomorrow. Plus, I've got a couple of writing deadlines, there's been sickness dragging down the girls, and we've got middle school small group here tonight. Ack.

But wanted to pop in and tell you that the rain broke mid morning and I wandered out to the sea. On my way I found two duckies waddling down our street. LOL Sometimes they fly over, but it's kind of rare to find them on the sidewalk. Then I jogged to the beach and saw a pod of dolphins leisurely making their way north. SO COOL! Okay, I've seen that a lot, but I love it every time. Thank you, God, for making dolphins!

It's back to work for me, but I wanted to post this video (and I'm biting my fingernails now ...) of a recent interview that my publisher B&H put together. Except for the lack of a gauzy filter (ala Barbara Walters), I think they did a nice job. Feel free to pass it along, if you'd like.

Have a beachy day, my friends ~ wherever you are!

3 comments:

Cara Putman said...

reaading Fade to Blue right now and loving it. Another great book, Julie!

Unknown said...

I loved you interview! It was like I had been invited over for coffee and you were telling me about your books and your writing -- with visuals! I really admire how your books tie in with God and your love for the ocean. Blessings!

Julie Carobini said...

Aw, thanks, Cara!!!

And Charmaine, what a sweet comment. Thanks for taking time to watch the interview. Appreciate that!