Friday, March 04, 2011

TGI FRIDAY

Happy Friday, peeps! I'm over at the CAN blog today, talking about Crafting the Personal Experience Story. If you're interested in writing your own story, stop on by :)

What a week! No need to bore you with the details, but if you're breathing, I'm sure you can relate to busyness and the desire for some beach time, Lol Except for having to run an important errand this morning, I've been stuck in front of my computer screen much of the day, on deadlines. And don't get me started about all the other deadlines and tasks of this week! I think I'm getting carpal tunnel and shoulder tunnel ~ okay, I made that 2nd one up, but that's what it feels like! Inside my head a voice keeps saying, "Step away from the computer and no body parts get hurt."

Fortunately, there's no rain in the weekend forecast and we've got at least one soccer game to watch. No computers allowed! ;-) Can't wait!

Have a beachy weekend, my friends ~ wherever you are.

No comments: