Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy B'day, JB


Pre-Teen Girl wore purple to school today to mark the occasion ...

So I took in Justin Bieber's documentary, Never Say Never, last Sunday with a group of middle school kids and - du, du, du - LOVED it. This is a photo of us at the theater in downtown Ventura (a stone's throw from the beach). I thought I might get bored, so I bought a large popcorn and settled in. Far from it! I giggled, sang, and got all teary-eyed at one point! (Missy, if you're reading this, I know you did too!!!)

Hubby and I were at the same theater the night before to see The King's Speech (loved that too, btw), but I found this movie just as entertaining (in a different way). Inspirational too. Say what you want, but the kiddo's got talent. And a pretty cool team around him.

There were moments of prayer sprinkled throughout the film, so I said one myself for JB at the end of the movie. So hoping all the hoopla doesn't do to him what it's done to so many others his age. Here's to answered prayers ...

No comments: