Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm Lucy!

One of my writing buddies just launched True Christmas cards. You can order cards and a portion of the proceeds will benefit your church or other non-profit (check with them on the details on that). Anyway, I just took a peek, and the cards are pr-et-tay!

***
So I was curled up on the couch last night watching A Charlie Brown Christmas when I had to hit the pause button and holler for hubby to come on out to the living room.

"Watch this," I said.

Lucy was whining to Charlie B. that all she ever gets for Christmas are dumb toys and clothes, and what she really wants is....REAL ESTATE!

LOL, that's just so me it's not even funny. Hubby just laughed, shook his head, and walked out. Poor guy. I think I'd better take another look at those Christmas cards and think about the true meaning of the holiday...

And besides, there's always my birthday, right hon? Hee-hee!

1 comment:

Rachel Hauck said...

Julie, too funny! Real estate is a GREAT investment!

Love, Rachel