Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bring on the ala mode

Big plans for Thanksgiving this year, so in honor of all the eating I'll be doing that I'm thankful for, I give you this quiz. Let me know how you fare, and have a HAPPY holiday! Quiz on:

You Are Apple Pie

You're the perfect combo of comforting and traditional. You prefer things the way you've always known them. You'll admit that you're old fashioned, and you don't see anything wrong with that. Your tastes and preferences are classic. And classic never goes out of style.

Those who like you crave security. People can rely on you to be true to yourself - and true to them. You're loyal, trustworthy, and comfortable in your own skin.
And because of these qualities, you've definitely earned a lot of respect.

4 comments:

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Well, I seriously don't know how it came out that way, but I'm Mud Pie. NOT posting it on my site. LOL

Becky

Vintage Wine said...

I'm Pumpkin Pie :-)

You Are Pumpkin Pie

You're the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality.
You're able to relate to many types of people with many different tastes.
But you're by no means generic or ordinary.
In fact, you're one of the most original people around.

Those who like you are looking for something (someone!) special.
You tend confuse people when they first meet you. You're not as complicated as you seem.
Even though you have a lot of spice and flavor to you, you're never overpowering.
You are a calm and comforting force in people's lives.


Happy thanksgiving Julie!

Anonymous said...

I was Apple Pie too! Good thing...it's my favorite!!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Julie Carobini said...

Mud pie, Becky? lol...

Back from a trip to Yosemite for the holiday. Thanks for writing in everyone!