Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Locally Inspired: promises, chocolate ... & murder


That's the event title that our contest winners, Becca and Janneke, came up with a month or so back. (We morphed their entries into what you see up there.)

If you're in the Santa Barbara area
this Friday night, October 12, stop on by Borders in Goleta at 7 pm (7000 Marketplace Drive, Goleta, CA 93117). I'll be there answering questions and signing books with my pal, Kathryn (Katie) Cushman, debut author of A Promise to Remember, and bestselling suspense author, James Scott Bell!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to come. Can't you bring that tour back to Dallas??

Anonymous said...

See you there, Julie! I'm re-reading Chocolate Beach after I finish Katie's Promise. Want to be fresh for the discussion...LOL

Deena Peterson said...

Is there any way I can beg review copies from you three wonderful authors??????? I can't join you at the event...but I'd love to help promote your work:-)