Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I've been off on a class trip all day and just have a minute, so here's a pizza quiz for you. Not as random as it seems. See, after the traveling and the birthdays, I'm tired, but life's still moving at warp speed. So I need a bit of comfort food, and what's not to like about pizza? (answer: nothing). Anyhoo, quiz on.

Oh, and one more thing (Dad, this is for you!): The author of this blog is only directing you to one quiz, not the whole arsenal over at blogthings. (Last time my pops took one of my quizzes, he followed a bunny trail into questionable quizzes...then blamed me! Well, I never... )

Love ya, Dad...now focus :)

What Your Pizza Reveals

Your appetite is pretty average. You don't go overboard - but you don't deprive yourself either.

You aren't particularly picky about pizza. It's so good... how could you be? You fit in best in the Western part of the US.

You like food that's traditional and well crafted. You aren't impressed with "gourmet" foods.

You are dependable, loyal, and conservative with your choices.

You are cultured and intellectual. You should consider traveling to Vienna.

The stereotype that best fits you is hippie. You knew it was coming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Julie, I'll bite...pun intended!Here's the answer from my first foray in the pizza quiz...not sure I agree...back to the quiz! Or does that prove the geekdom?

Your appetite is pretty average. You don't go overboard - but you don't deprive yourself either.

You are a very picky pizza eater. Not any pizza will do. You fit in best in the Northeast part of the US.

You like food that's traditional and well crafted. You aren't impressed with "gourmet" foods.

You are generous, outgoing, and considerate with your choices.

You are cultured and intellectual. You should consider traveling to Vienna.

The stereotype that best fits you is geek. You're the type most likely to order pizza to avoid leaving your computer.

Georgiana Daniels said...

Hey, the quiz called me a geek! LOL, we sure love our quizzes!