Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We're doing swimmingly

I've been awol from the computer all day because of last day of school doings for my kiddos. In between all the driving I did find some time to sit by and watch 26 3rd graders scream and splash and carry on at a pool party. They swam (if you can call it that) for four hours. FOUR hours. And not a drop in their energy levels. As for the parents, not so much. While the kids' energy levels rose, the parents' dropped significantly.

Although I've already made several trips up to school today, I'm on my way back this eve. for a graduation ceremony. Vacation--take me away! Can you relate or what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Only kids could swim for 4 hours--plus it was probably frigid and they didn't care.

I'm relating in a different way: my hubby just moved all our furniture and boxes into our house, we left for vacation the next day, just got back yesterday and I'm leaving for a girls' only cruise in 2 days! I'm eagerly awaiting that first day of sleeping in!