Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Excuse our mess...we live here

Nine days until family arrives from Ohio. Left to do:

~ Clean carpets ~ Oil cabinets ~ Kill weeds ~ Bring home the bacon and fry it up in the pan ~ Buy new carpet for dining room ~ Rip down the teeny bopper posters from girls' room ~ Put posters back up after seeing holes in the walls ~ Buy new towels ~ Clean all bedding ~ Look at Real Estate ads ~ De-stink Teen Son's room (is that even possible???) ~ Remove contact lenses so as not to actually see all the dirt ~ Take a crash cooking course ...

Hopefully they don't read my blog, LOL ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Julie. Just reading that post makes me tired. I think I'll go take a nap! I guess it's a good thing I don't have family arriving from Ohio in 9 days :-)

Chaos-Jamie said...

Eh, if your brother in law has those kids, he knows what kind of a mess they make. Don't fret.

Says the girl who spent a whole day cleaning a basement before they MIL got there....

Georgiana Daniels said...

Um, I think I'll keep my own (much shorter) list. Hope you have tons of fun with your family to make up for it!