Saturday, June 23, 2007

A sticky note, huh

It's a funny thing about sticky notes. Some people in my fam (okay, it's the guys) don't get it.

"Something's wrong with your blog."

"Your blog's messed up."

"I think there's an error on your blog."

Oh. My. It's a sticky note, people. Like a post-it at the top of the screen, an immovable message.

"Scroll down for daily posts!" I tell them, but do they listen? Not.

Tell me, dear regular readers, that you get it. You do, don't you???

Ugh. Here's the thing. I wanted to keep a message at the top of my blog all summer, so I had to list a later date than the rest of my posts--otherwise my Important Message would get overridden by my other posts, capiche?

Bottom line: I love my guys. Even tho' they don't get it. Here's hoping they stop telling me my blog's a mess...;)

1 comment:

Vintage Wine said...

I got it ;-)
(maybe because I'm a girl? ;D)