Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday Fotos!

Found this on the beach some time last year (okay, regular readers have seen this one before). With all the tumbling debris and changing tides and romping dogs, it amazed me to find this sand dollar so unbothered, so intact. When I look at it, I think that's how I should be. I belong to God, after all, so shouldn't I be able to handle the shifting sands? The frothing, sometimes tumultous crests? A few rascally dogs?

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

The sun's supposed to peek out again today--Halleluia for that!--so I'm going to tear myself away from this addictive computer and get outside today. If you've got a beachy-themed pic you'd like to share on this blog, send me an email and I'll post it right here and include some linky love :)

Have a fabulous, beachy weekend, my friends!

1 comment:

Damselfly said...

Fun photo! I like your sentiment behind it, too.