Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fade to ... School

School's officially back in session for most kids around my 'hood. Yours? This includes all three of mine which means that the edits I received on Friday for my next book, FADE TO BLUE, will probably actually get done. Woo-hoo! I'm so excited about this book! If you read A SHORE THING you'll love this new story because it picks up where Suz--Gage's sister--left off. Learn what happens in the life of the single mother with a tumultuous past.

Also my publisher has moved up the release date ~ FADE TO BLUE will be out before most kids finish this year of school! Again with the woot :) We've looked at several covers and I think you'll love the one we chose. SO. PRETTY. I'd buy it just to keep on the coffee table. LOL

Okay, enough of this frivolity! Back to work for me (and back to school for the kiddos :) Have a beachy day, my friends ~ wherever you are!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I still have almost 2 weeks before school starts. Yeah on all the exciting book news. :O)

Anonymous said...

Yippee for new books!! I'm looking forward to this one - she was an interesting character!!