Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day of rest

One child started school this week, another starts her junior year of high school next, and our son is currently packing to move to college in about 6 days. Yet I'm the one in a tizzy. Can you relate? Busy, busy, busy. And no matter how 'green' our country professes to be, there seems to be more paperwork than ever!

No wonder Amish books remain so popular ...

Anyhoo, tomorrow's Sunday, so I'm hoping to rest and I'm giving you permission to do the same. (Unless you're a minister. If so--sorry, but you must work to 'feed' all of us sheep :)

My daughter took this secret picture of me walking along the beach in Carpinteria (I'm about to walk right in front of Kevin Costner's house). I loved the two days we spent up there. Sooo serene. This picture reminds me of a beach scene above my bed. When our youngest was about 3, she pointed at it and said, "I want to go there."

I so get that.

No comments: