Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Switching Gears

Now that I've finished writing for a while (until the edits arrive), I'm switching gears to focus on Sweet Waters which'll be out later this summer.

Found this nice review & profile yesterday on the I Need To Read Blog. LOVE it when that happens!

Plus, I'm working on a new page for my website that I'm excited about! (Actually my uber-cool web designer, Kelli Standish, is doing that :) More on that later.

In the meantime, in an ode to summer's imminent arrival, here's a pic I took yesterday afternoon when Charlie the Dog and I went to the beach.

Have a beachy day, my friends--wherever you are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that picture of the footprints. Very nice.

Sue said...

Oh how I love the beach! Glad you were able to get out there and get that sand between the toes! Sigh :-)