Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I've been tweaked!

Web Designer Kelli Standish and her stellar crew over at Pulsepoint Design gave my blog a tweak! That one column on the side just wasn't doin' it for me anymore, so they added an extra one. Also, and... this is my favorite part... now there's a navigation bar up top that'll make it easier to take a stroll through my website. Shazam--I like it.

Soooo grateful for their help, cuz when it comes to visuals like this, I'm all thumbs.

Speaking of visuals (nice segue, huh?), took this pic at the end of one of the newer waterways built in the Channel Islands Harbor. This view is westward and I love the way the water appears to be stretching toward the sea. Just never do get tired of that...

Have a beachy day, my friends--wherever you are!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very nice. Like it a lot. :-)

Sue said...

Looks VERY beachy in here ;-) Great tweak!

Dan Navarro said...

Hi Jules... I know you don't receive the morning paper, so I thought I'd send you this item:

A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, observing his wife looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off, he asked what she'd like to have for her birthday.

"I'd like to be 6 again," she replied, still looking in the mirror.

On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, made her a nice bowl of Lucky Charms and then took her to Disneyland. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park!

Five hours later, they staggered out of Disneyland. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down.

He then took her to a McDonald's, where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries. On the way home, he bought her some of her favorite candy, M&Ms. What a fabulous adventure!

Finally, she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

He leaned over her with a big smile and asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being 6 again?"

Comprehension dawned on her face and she shook her head.

"You idiot," she said tenderly. "I meant my dress size."