Saturday, May 02, 2009

Weekend warrior

It's the weekend! Woot! Oh, except that I'm writing today because, well, I've got a deadline breathing down my neck...ha. At least the sun's shining and the grass is green after a light sprinkling of rain last night here in California. We also had an earthquake, apparently, but I didn't feel that. Phew.

If you read my newsletter this week, then I wanted you to know that the article I mentioned is up on my examiner page. It's a story and the pic of my son and a group of his friends who ran into ??? from The Passion of the Christ. My son was thrilled, to say the least! You can find that story by clicking HERE.

In addition to writing, it's also another soccer tourney weekend for Elementary Girl. It's the game that never ends, I tell you! Ah, but it's so healthy for her--and for me as it gets me out of this chair, ha.

Have a beachy weekend, my friends--wherever you are!

No comments: