Friday, January 21, 2011

Look what I found!

Happy Friday, guys and gals! Saw this beach buggy in a local parking lot and did what I always do ... stopped to snap a photo. Isn't she cute? If you've read this blog for awhile, you know I have a thing for beach cruising. You can read previous posts about my obsession at these links: VW Thing (or Thang :) and Country Squire.

I forgot to look for a name when I abruptly stopped to gawk at this cutey patooty, but it's some kind of Woody. Can't you just see yourself cruisin' in it??!

Sun's out along the California coast! Have a beachy weekend my friends ~ whatever you're drivin' ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what you should see at the beach - and for a brief moment I could feel that CA sunshine on my face!

Julie Carobini said...

I'm so glad, VM :)