Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chocolate Beach, the eBook

My mom left for TX via train yesterday, and with her she took the Nook my brothers and I gave her for Christmas. She bought one book and downloaded a bunch of freebies. If she runs out of reading material, no problem ... she'll just download more. From the train. In the middle of nowhere. Times are a changin', people!

Even though I'm still a bit of a purist when it comes to reading for pleasure ~ I still keep a book made of PAPER on my nightstand, for goodness sake! ~ I do have a Kindle app on my iPhone and I've been known to use it. Lol

I've also stepped into the e-reading phenomenon as a writer. My Otter Bay Novels are all available in eBook form, but my earlier chocolate books never quite got that far ~ until yesterday when I uploaded the first one to Smashwords and Amazon. Thanks to some of my family and blogger friends, Chocolate Beach, my zany debut, now has recipes! It also contains a very special interview with Doug Stone, the protagonist's hubby.

If you've never had the chance to read it and would like to, you can download it to just about any device for $2.99. (I know, right?) Here's the link to Smashwords, or if you have a Kindle, go directly to Amazon. (It's not available on B&N yet, but will be within a couple of weeks.)

Happy reading! Special thanks to Diane & Samantha Carobine, Diane Estrella, and Stacy Johnson for sharing your recipes with me. The rest came from Bri Stone's kitchen :)

Have a beachy week, my friends ~ wherever you are!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Thanks for including my recipe. Can't wait to scroll through the book! :O)