Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Nat'l Flip Flop Day!

My stretch of the west coast is a bit hazy today, but that won't stop me from wearing flip flops all the live long day :) The contest for a $25 gift card to Payless Shoes opens today! (I wrote about this on June 14. I've updated the rules somewhat because it's a writer's prerogative to change her mind, you know ...).

Anyhoo, send a photo of your flip flops to julie at juliecarobini dot com. Show me your worn out sandals, your flip flops with missing bling, your huaraches with stretched out straps ... that kind of thing. Or if you want, feel free to show me your fave pair, even if they haven't yet bit the dust. I'll pick the top three saddest/cutest/funniest sandal-flipflop-huarache-etc. photos and toss them into a hat. Then, I'll draw one name at random to win a $25 gift certificate to Payless Shoes!

This giveaway is limited to USA peeps, void where prohibited (you know who you are). Hugs to all my friends outside of the USA ~ hope to do something for you soon. Contest begins June 18 and ends June 25.

I'll be posting some of the photos, so watch this space for the fun. Have a beachy weekend, my friends ~ wherever you are!

No comments: